2019 Summer Camp
Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Food: Lunch and Snacks provided.
Activities: Academic Enrichment, Lego Robotics, Wonder Robotics, Science Experiments, Dance, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Arts and Crafts, Painting, Clay Art, Museums, Park, Zoo, Movies and much more activities
[Outdoor Activities like Park are subject to change based on weather]
Food Details: Vegetarian food only – No Exceptions unless Parent orders the food and have it delivered to the location
- Mondays to Thursday – Pasta, Naan and Dip, Sandwich, Cheese Quesadilla
- Fridays – Pizza, and Ice Cream
Evening Snacks: Goldfish crackers, Pretzels, Fruits etc., – No Nut Snacks.
Registration and Payment: Pay online for the 2 weeks and fill 2019-Gen-3-Summer-Camp-application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by at center to take care of it in person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enrolling Kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th Grade only
- Exception to siblings of the camp kids who are ready for Kindergarten can attend the camp
- 2 Week Payment required to secure the spot. This amount will be applied towards last 2 weeks of camp.
- 1 Week notice required for refunds or replacement days
- Kids who are sick should stay home
- Refunds for less than a week notice will be provided ONLY if letter from the child’s doctor is provided
- $5 for every 10 minutes charged if kids are dropped before 7:30 A.M. or if they are picked up after 5:30 P.M.
- Electronics, Gold, Platinum or Silver Jewelry should NOT be brought by kids to the camp. Camp counsellors are not responsible for protecting these expensive items
- Camp counsellors will bring up any disciplinary activities regarding the child with the parent to find a solution if kids disobey the counsellors continuously. Uncontrollable behaviors can lead to cancelling the spot in the camp.
- Kids should bring a Tennis Racquet and Tennis Shoes on days when Tennis activity is provided
- Kids should bring a water bottle every day with their name on it and take it home – Else they can buy a water bottle from the center for $5.
- Fridays kids should bring a towel to use after playing in Water
- Day changes can be requested within the same week if you call or text before 4 P.M the previous day – if you call in the morning then $6 will be charged as Admin fee for that day and you can choose to come a different day in the week – if there is no alternate day to pick in the week – No refund is provided for that week
- A Credit Card should be provided which will be kept in our file and will be charged on Friday morning for the next registered week
- Food has to be ordered ahead for next week – on spot food registrations will be difficult to handle with the caterers
- $5 less if paid by check
- For those who pay 2 weeks fee upfront the fee and register by May 10th fee will be as follows
- $145 for 5 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $125 for 4 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $105 for 3 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $80 for 2 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $45 for 1 day + $6 for food
- For those who don’t pay 2 weeks fee upfront the fee and goes week by week or register after May 10th the fee will be as follows [Registering by Thursday of previous week]
- $155 for 5 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $135 for 4 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $115 for 3 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $90 for 2 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $50 for 1 day + $6 for food
- On Spot registration for the camp will be priced as below and will be provided only if spots are available and activity participation will be limited.
- $55 for one day + $6 for food
- $100 for 2 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $135 for 3 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $170 for 4 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
- $190 for 5 days in the same week + $6 for food each day
Half Day Enrollments:
- We will open our Half Day Enrollments after May 15th 2018 – once all the full time camp enrollments are completed
- Half day timings will be either 7:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. or 12:45 P.M. to 4:45 P.M.
- Half day fee is $25 per day + $5 if paying by Credit Card.
Social Media Note: By enrolling your kid in Gen 3 Summer Camp you agree that your child may be photographed when they participate in activities offered through our summer camp and we will post it in our Facebook page and in future may use it in our promotional materials. Kids or Parents names will not be published by us.