|5th Grade Python programming Class
Does your kids enjoy solving challenges, designing solutions, and working as a team?
Coding is the new team sport for future tech leaders and innovators!! Over a 21-hour session, children in 5th grade will learn the basics of programming using Python language and learn to program and draw images using Python. The program sparks the creativity of kids, develops their problem-solving skills, and develops their critical and creative thinking skills.
No experience needed or prior knowledge needed! All that’s needed is willingness to learn, a computer and work with a partner to try new challenges!
– Kids will be taught the basics of programming
– Kids will program using Python Programming Language
– Kids will be paired with one other student so they can collaborate for their homework and project
– Classes will be held online through Skype due to COVID-19
Programming Concepts taught.
- Methods & Variables
- For & While Loops
- Data Types & Casting
- Operations & String Manipulations
- Interacting with Users
- Creating GUIs and Drawing using a program
- Debug a program and write algorithms
Benjamin school: Mondays & Wednesdays
September 14th to October 28th 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Grove school: Tuesdays & Thursdays
September 15th to October 29th 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.