2018 Summer Camp
Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Food: Lunch and Snacks provided.
Activities: Academic Enrichment, Lego Robotics, Wonder Robotics, Dance, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Arts and Crafts, Painting, Clay Art, Museums, Park, Zoo and Movies
[Outdoor Activities like Tennis and Park are subject to change based on weather]
Food Details: Vegetarian food supplied by local restaurants
- Mondays – Cheese Quesadilla, Chips and Salsa
- Tuesdays – Vegetable Fried Rice, Spring Roll
- Wednesdays – Indian Food and Snacks
- Thursdays – Grilled Cheese, Chips and Cookie
- Fridays – Pizza or Pasta, and Ice Cream
Evening Snacks: Goldfish crackers, Pretzels etc., – No Nut Snacks.
Registration and Payment: Pay online for the 2 weeks and Gen 3 Summer Camp application and email to email@example.com or stop by at center to take care of it in person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enrolling Kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th Grade only
- Exception to siblings of the camp kids who are ready for Kindergarten can attend the camp
- Kids who meet any one of the following criteria will be considered as Gen 3 Students and will be eligible to get Gen 3 discount
- Kids who have taken Gen 3 classes for at least 6 months between August 2017 and May 2018
- Kids who attended 5 or more weeks of camp in Summer 2017 are considered as Gen 3 students
- Kids who attend 2018 Camp for more than 5 weeks will be considered Gen 3 students from 6th week of the camp.
- 2 Week Payment required to secure the spot. This amount will be applied towards last 2 weeks of camp.
- 2 Week notice required for refunds or replacement days
- Kids who are sick should stay home
- Refunds for less than 2 weeks notice will be provided only if letter from the child’s doctor is provided
- $5 for every 10 minutes charged if kids are dropped before 7:30 A.M. or if they are picked up after 5:30 P.M.
- Electronics, Gold, Platinum or Silver Jewelry should NOT be brought by kids to the camp. Camp counsellors are not responsible for protecting these expensive items
- Camp counsellors will bring up any disciplinary activities regarding the child with the parent to find a solution if kids disobey the counsellors continuously. Uncontrollable behaviors can lead to cancelling the spot in the camp.
- Kids should bring a Tennis Racquet and Tennis Shoes on days when Tennis activity is provided
- Fridays kids should bring a towel to use after playing in Water
- On Spot registration for the camp will be $45 and will be provided only if spots are available and activity participation will be limited.
Half Day Enrollments:
- We will open our Half Day Enrollments after May 15th 2018 – once all the full time camp enrollments are completed
- Half day timings will be either 7:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. or 12:45 P.M. to 4:45 P.M.